Cigar Accessories offers the Boveda Humidipak Cigar Hygrometer Calibration Kit.
- WARNING! Inaccurate hygrometer readings risk your prized sticks!It is critical to know what is going on inside your humidor – you son’t want to find out the hard way your favorite cigars are dried out
- Saltwater Based Bodeva do it yourself calibration in a 2-way humidity control solution
- Put the hygrometer or humidity sensor in the airtight high density bag. Close and check each day
- Get an accurate reading in 24 hours – if the hygrometer doesn’t read 75% RH, adjust by the number of points it’s off, then re-test. For added accuracy, do a 2-point calibration with a 32% RH Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit (sold separately)
- But wait there’s’ more! This kit is reusable for up to 3 months after opening! We recommend you recalibrate your hygrometer every 6 mos to assure your cigars are kept at the optimum humidity level!
Boveda Humidipak Cigar Hygrometer Calibration Kit Features:
- 75% RH 2-Way Humidity Control
- Salt Test for Digital and Analog Hygrometers and Humiditiy Sensors
- Airtight High Density Bag